Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's a Beautiful Day...

Don't let it get away! (Those of you who are familiar with my U2 obsession knew it was only going to be so long before their song lyrics ended up on my blog)

January showers bring February flowers??? Well, that's apparently the case down here in the south. I found these earlier this week right next to the church. It just seems kind of wrong...

But I suppose I can't complain too much. Right now it is sunny and 70 degrees out. 70 degrees on February 22!!! It's crazy! This is something completely new to me! Also, take into account a week ago I was home in MN and I think it was about 5 degrees out when I landed. A 60 degree temperature swing is pretty extreme. Either way, I can't really find it in my heart to complain too much and I think I'm just going to stop typing and instead go out for a nice walk. :)

No comments: