Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow Day!




Snow, in North Carolina?!?!?! Believe it or not, it snowed here this morning! Probably about an inch and a half! Now I was told that when snow is in the forecast, people start freaking it. Well, I got to see this first hand and it's awesome! Bread and milk completely gone at the grocery store, schools, churches, and businesses canceled. It's crazy! If it were in MN, this would have been one hefty can't-see-three-feet-in-front-of-you blizzard to do all of this! :) Granted, it's turned to freezing rain already which is admittedly much worse than snow...

But alas, I'm preaching this weekend so I can't really take the day off. It's a working snow day for me.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yeah for snow! At least you get a little taste of MN weather while you are down there. I think that no matter where you live, people always freak out about snow.