Sunday, April 01, 2007

Random Notes

-So I tried out for the church musical a few months ago and got a spot in the chorus. It's a musical review called Faith on Broadway so we're pulling in music from all sorts of shows including Fiddler on a Roof, Godspell, Joseph, etc. Well, this past week we auditioned for solos. I decide to try out for fun and because it give me some good experience not really thinking I have a shot. Well, turns out I got a solo and it's "I Don't Know How to Love Him" from Jesus Christ Superstar. It's a big, dramatic, and controversial solo. Gulp! Well, I asked for it I suppose. We'll see how this all comes together in the next month. :)

-I leave for a Habitat trip today so I will be gone through Thursday and then it's back for Holy Week. It's going to be a rush! Three services Maundy Thursday, two on Good Friday, four on Easter. Whew! I'm excited though. This is what it's all about!

-Happy Holy Week!

No comments: