Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Life moves at the speed of light. I can't believe how fast everything is coming and that's partly a good thing (that means that finals will be over soon) and a bad thing (finals will be over soon, crap! I have so much lef to do!!!). But what caught me really off guard is in two weeks I will be visiting my future internship site. I found this out yesterday. I thought I'd be going sometime in late June/early July, not two weeks after I'm done. So, here we go! I'm excited to check out the place and explore someplace new and see where I'll be doing ministry for the next year. I know I'm not ready but I'm getting there. Not like I'll ever be fully ready for what God throws at me but I like to think with a bit of help I'll find my way. I guess what I'm trying to say is bring it on (because I don't really have a choice). :)

No comments: