Wednesday, March 07, 2007

RIP Joe's Crab Shack

My former employer for my two years at Luther Seminary has officially served its last BBQ Dungeness Crab. *Tear* The craziest part about closing any restaurant is that no one warns the employees that it is shutting down. Basically, people show up for their shifts like normal and the restaurant is simply closed. So, that happened to my friends the other day and no one was guaranteed a job afterwards which is the worse part. Oh well, thanks for the good times Joe's and co!!! I will miss doing the Macarena on chairs, the Tie Dye drinks, hearing "Johnson party of four, it's time to get crazy with your crabs" over the intercom, the crazy customers who either tip us immensely well or stiff us, watching kids puke on the floor (happened twice), and going out for a drink afterwards at TGIFridays.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with all my leftover Joe's T-shirts...

No comments: