Monday, October 15, 2007

Midterms

Seriously, how is this semester almost halfway over already? Needless to say, I'm a bit swamped right now, hence the lack of posting. Here are a couple quick thoughts.

-Trying to remember how to write papers and especially also the lines of exegesis = not fun (and for those of you who don't know what exegesis means, neither do I really. I just kind of make stuff up and talk about a Biblical text and what it might mean)

-Why do midterms have to coincide with the MLB playoffs? I feel that this is just cruel, especially when I really want to stay up and watch the Rockies attempt a sweep tonight.

Alright, I'm done complaining. Now off to bed! I promise I'll post something more substantial after I finish my Job project/paper or when I desperately need a distraction from said project/paper.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

First, I feel you on the "make stuff up". I wrote a paper last night where I had NO idea what I was doing. I think it came out okay due to my ability to "make stuff up".

MLB playoffs are not getting enough attention in my life either. I hate it.