Monday, March 31, 2008

Some Random Humor

These are some random quotes that I ran across awhile back and found them funny so I thought I'd put them here in lieu of a more serious blog post. I promise I'll actually write something more substantial sometime soon! :)


''Once I am officially regional manager, my first order of business will be to demote Jim Halpert. So I will need a new number two. My ideal choice? Jack Bauer. But he is unavailable. Fictional. And overqualified.''
DWIGHT (RAINN WILSON), ON THE OFFICE

''A sport without black people ain't a sport. That's just a game!... That's like me saying, 'Ooh, I got the highest SAT score in the whole world, but no Asians took the test.' What kind of crap is that? 'I just won the marathon. No Kenyans could run, though!'''
CHRIS ROCK EXPRESSES SKEPTICISM ABOUT BABE RUTH'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN PRE-INTEGRATED BASEBALL, ON THE LATE SHOW

(I think I find the last one particularly funny because I always joke with my friends that I fit most of the Asian stereotypes out there)

No comments: