Sunday, January 28, 2007

Auditions

I did something quite silly today. I tried out for our church musical. That might be humorous enough in itself. But the real silly part? I used the song "O Holy Night" and played my guitar with it. I have issues finding songs that are fit for my Alto II voice and I had already transposed O Holy Night into a singable key for myself. I figured, why not? :) Results are to come later...

I also just watched two guys do back flips on their snowmobiles live on the X-Games! Crazy!!! How do I sign up for that? Maybe I missed my calling...

2 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

thanks for the the birthday wish!!
Why is trying out for the church musical silly? In my church, just having a musical would be silly (sigh. sad isn't it?). So sing loud and relish the chance to use your jazz hands! Hope all is well. Miss you here:)
ps. it's down right cold.

Tasha said...

I wasn't saying trying out for the musical was silly because the musical itself is "silly." I thought it was silly that I was using a Christmas song for the tryout. The musical in itself is a great idea and I'm happy to be a part of it.