Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things I'd Rather Be Doing...

...than writing this stupid ethics paper on advance directives:

-Reading all the crazy theories about the new season of LOST or better yet, re-watching season 3 of LOST on DVD.

-Blogging (wait a minute...)

-Reading my friends blogs

-Working on my Genesis to Revelation Bible Study

-Planning my trip to Orlando for a young adults conference in April which I found out that I will for sure be going to because my grant proposal passed today

-Planning my trip to Charlotte next week

-Obsessing over the upcoming Great Draft where are of us future pastors are assigned to an area of the county (What are the odds that I'm going to end up in Eastern North Dakota? 2-1?)

-Shopping at REI for a new winter hat because it's going to get effing cold this weekend

-Figure out what movies I want to watch this weekend when I'm hiding in my apartment from the cold

-Ironing my button down shirts so I can actually wear them in public while watching 3:10 to Yuma which I have bought but haven't had a chance to watch yet

-Crocheting a blanket with the beautiful new yarn I bought this past weekend

-Talking my friend into procrastinating with me so I can play Rock Band

-Catching up on the episodes of Project Runway I've missed

-Reading The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen

-Playing my guitar so loud that I scare my roommate's cat

No comments: