Monday, October 23, 2006

Mute Math!



Life is full of surprises and for that I'm grateful. I've been lucky enough in that most of the surprises in my life have been good. This was a week of fun surprises. The pictures are from a concert that I went to on a whim with my new friend. I trusted his music tastes enough to put the money down for a ticket. And after the first minute of the first song of the band, Mute Math, I told him I was totally sold. They were awesome! They have a great message behind the lyrics and the show was amazing!!! The energy was super high and I couldn't help but jump around a little, even on my semi-twisted ankle (I bit it on a trail run this past weekend). They put on a great show and heck, the lead singer plays a keytar! You can't beat that! So, even though I'm still partially deaf out of my left ear, it was totally worth it.

Next concert = Derek Webb!

No comments: