Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I promise that I actually do "real" work at church. Anyway, two quick things that I thought were fun.

First, check out this link http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/2006-10-25-u2-churches_x.htm The Episcopal church is doing a church service using U2 music. My reaction? I think it's awesome of course!!! I remember learning at camp in the summer of 2002 that The Joshua Tree was voted the best Christian CD of all time. And, we always used a U2 song as a part of an experiential worship service that was pretty powerful. So I say, let's do it!

Second, I have business cards! I think this is awesome. Of course, I have a ton and have no idea how I'm going to use them all before I'm finished here. I feel like an adult! Sweet! :) Does that mean I have to start acting like one?

No comments: