Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Accidental Phone Calls?

This is an addition to my earlier post. And yes, I'm still a bit jacked up on caffeine (I usually never drink it).

The funniest thing that happened to me today has to do with my cell phone. I have voice command on the phone which I never use. However, sometimes I accidentally activate it but I usually just let it time out and then it goes back to normal. I did it today while at the coffee shop and just let it sit, assuming it will time out per usual. Of course, this didn't happen and it picked up part of the conversation of the pastoral staff and started calling my friend Jon, who is on internship in Texas. So I look down at my phone and see that it's calling my friend! I panic, hang up the call, and get on with the conversation at the table. Well, of course, his caller ID shows that I called so later today I get a call back from my friend and I have explain to him that I accidentally called him. However, this was also a blessing! We got to chat and catch up about our internships and as we ended the call, we joked that we should call each other "accidentally" more often. :) So, it turned out to be a wonderful addition to my crazy day and made me realize I always have time to accidentally call or talk to a friend.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ah, I rediscovered the world of blogging! :) And yes, that is you in my pic. Can't wait for the TC marathon.